The Personal Diet Assessment is a detailed analysis of your nutrient intake based on a 3-day food diary.
About the Assessment
You will be required to keep a record of everything you eat and drink for three days. The results will be analysed and compared against recommended nutrient intake based on your gender, age, height, weight and level of physical activity. This information will be outlined in a detailed report with areas for improvement clearly highlighted.
Who May Benefit from the Assessment?
- People on restricted diets such as vegetarians, vegans, or those with food intolerances and allergies.
- Women who are trying to conceive, pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Anyone who leads an active lifestyle or plays sport.
- Those who are otherwise healthy, but would like to know if they are eating a balanced diet.
What is included in the Assessment?
- Your calorie intake.
- Your fat intake, including a breakdown of saturated, mono-unsaturated, poly-unsaturated and trans-fats.
- Your carbohydrate intake.
- Your intake of a comphrehensive range of vitamins and minerals.
- Graphs showing how your intake compares with your recommended nutrient intake.
- Areas of improvement
Personal Diet Fee Assessment Fee